How to Install or Uninstall Individual Microsoft Office Programs?
Microsoft Office is a complete setup which provides different work experience. This setup should be installed correctly and accurately as per the system configuration. There are numerous of MS Office users who want help against how to install individual Microsoft office suite because it has different tools in a single setup and there is possibility that they can face error.
MS Office Suite has different office tools like MS Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer. There are different versions like MS Office 2007, Office 2010, and MS Office 2016 etc. Microsoft Office always releases updates to offer innovation and new features to its users. Technical help is also being offered for the customers who are using Microsoft Office Suite and facing any type of technical errors including how to uninstall individual Microsoft office programs.
All these entire problems can be solved at single click because the technicians are available to handle entire problems. You may just need to contact with the professionals immediately whenever the Microsoft office installation support is needed.
Methods to be followed for install and uninstallation of MS Office tool:
The users who want to fix the issue like how to remove individual Microsoft office programs they are at the correct page. From the current page they can follow the steps that are required to solve the customer’s concern.
- First of all hit on the “Start” button and visit at the “Control Panel” option.
- Now, an Office Setup dialog box will be displayed and from there click on “Add or Remove” Features, and then click Next.
- After this, select the installation dialog box, and then choose the Customize option.
- Make a right click over Installation Options tab and then click “Not Available” option.
- Now at the end hit over install option to complete the custom installation.
- Now to remove the MS Office suites go with the steps mentioned below:
- Hit on the “Start” button first and then click “Control Panel” tab.
- After this select your OS and follow the steps:
Note: Windows 7 and Windows Vista: Hit on Programs tab and open Programs and Features after this select the name of the Office suite that you want to remove, and after this click Uninstall.
Note: Microsoft Windows XP: Firstly, make a click on the “Add or Remove Programs” and select the option as Change or Remove Programs. Click on the Office suite that you want to remove followed by Uninstall option.
- Now at the end, go with the displayed steps on the screen to complete the removal.
Call MS Office Support Number 1-888-494-1155 to Install or Uninstall MS Office Program
For any other help related with Microsoft Office Suite installation and uninstallation error, feel free to reach the destination just by dialing the Microsoft office customer support phone number. This customer assistance toll free contact number is available for US and Canada clients 24/7 hours with 100% accurate solutions and customer satisfaction.