How to Fix Microsoft office 365 not Working on Windows 10?
MS Office 365 is a complete package with office applications in just one setup as it consist MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote, OneDrive, Publisher, Internet Explorer and Skype. If any type of software problem is faced with MS Office 365 then it needs to be settled instantly without any delay.
Some of the issues that can impact the MS Office 365 running on Windows 10 are like Update or Upgrade Problem, install Microsoft office 365 on Windows or Mac, office 365 not activating on windows 10, how to Setup, how to Download, Drivers related problems, Product Registration Issues, Product Key Activation etc.
To get solved such problems the users may take help from the techies who are available 24 hours all over the year without a single stop. The experts engaged here are world class with certified in technical support services to fix Microsoft Office 365 errors.
There are some problems that can stop working Office 365 after upgrading the operating system to Windows 10 but here the experts have also illustrated the methods through which these issues can be solved easily. So let’s visit under and check the problem along with the answers.
Steps to Fix Office 365 not Working on Windows 10
Problem 1: While opening the office applications
Solution 1: Update the Office Application
- Firstly, need to open MS Office 365 app
- Then need to click on File tab
- After this, visit to Account tab and then select Update option
- Here need to click on the “Update Now” button
Solution 2: Through Command Prompt
- Click on the command prompt option by visiting at the admin account
- Type the following command as
icacls “%programfiles%\Microsoft Office 15” /grant *S-1-15-2-1:(OI)(CI)RX
- Then, try to open the Office 365 documents.
Problem 2: Problem while opening the documents downloaded from Email Attachments
Solution 1: Disable Protected View
- Click on the “MS Word” application to open it and then hit on “File” tab
- Visit to option tab from there need to select Trust Center and click on Trust Center Settings button
- A new window will be shown and from there click on Protected View
- The final step will be to uncheck “Enabled Protected View” box for files originating from the Internet check box
Solution 2: The users can also try to fix the error by reinstalling the Office Suite
Problem 3: Problem while Saving Files after upgrading to Windows 10
- First of all, click over the command prompt from the admin account to open Command Prompt
- Then need to type cd %userprofile%a and click over the Enter key
- Now, need to type cd OneDrive on command prompt and hit Enter
- After this, type icacls %userprofile%\OneDrive /inheritance:e and press Enter
Call Office Support Number 1-888-494-1155 to Fix Microsoft Office 365 Not Working Issues
The users who have followed the steps and still facing the Microsoft office 365 not working on Windows 10 they are required to get in touch with the professionals available at Office 365 support phone number. The MS Office 365 technicians can fix the whole problems at lower cost of service charge and with best possible results without affecting other parts.